[gpfsug-discuss] patched rsync question

Buterbaugh, Kevin L Kevin.Buterbaugh at Vanderbilt.Edu
Wed May 10 18:57:11 BST 2017

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for the suggestion.  We thought about doing something similar to this but in the end I just ran a:

rsync -aAvu /old/location /new/location

And that seems to have updated the ACL’s on everything except the 910 modified files, which we’re dealing with in a manner similar to what you suggest below.  Thanks all…

Kevin