[gpfsug-discuss] [EXTERNAL] Spectrum Scale CES adds only Domain Admin to local Administrators group

Wood, Justin Gregory jgwood at sandia.gov
Thu Mar 30 15:00:50 BST 2017

I recently went through the process of installing some protocol nodes and our organization also has a separate AD/Windows group. All I had to do was to get the AD admins to add a “stub” computer object, then they made me an administrator of that object. That allowed me to run mmuserauth to do the setup. It was fairly simple and allowed me to do lots of work/testing without interaction with the AD group.

-Justin.