[gpfsug-discuss] -Y option for many commands, precious few officially!

Simon Thompson (Research Computing - IT Services) S.J.Thompson at bham.ac.uk
Tue Mar 28 17:51:12 BST 2017

Come to one of the user group events going on around the world in the next
few months.

NERSC, Berkeley, USA, 4th/5th April:
https://www.nersc.gov/research-and-development/data-analytics/spectrum-user
-group-meeting/

*** REGISTRATION CLOSES TOMORROW 29th ***

Sydney, Australia, 27th April:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/spectrum-scale-user-group-australia-gpfsugaus-
april-2017-tickets-29136246297

Manchester, UK, 9th/10th May:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/spectrum-scalegpfs-user-group-spring-2017-regi
stration-32113696932

I know the presence of the -Y flag has been discussed there, so its a
great place to pick up tips!

Simon

On 28/03/2017, 17:37, "gpfsug-discuss-bounces at spectrumscale.org on behalf
of Jonathon A Anderson" <gpfsug-discuss-bounces at spectrumscale.org on