[gpfsug-discuss] -Y option for many commands, precious few officially!

Jonathon A Anderson jonathon.anderson at colorado.edu
Tue Mar 28 17:24:19 BST 2017

Looks great. I look forward to its maturity.

~jonathon

On 3/28/17, 10:22 AM, "gpfsug-discuss-bounces at spectrumscale.org on behalf of Luis Bolinches" <gpfsug-discuss-bounces at spectrumscale.org on behalf of luis.bolinches at fi.ibm.com> wrote:

    Hi

    While I understand the frustration of tiem that could be used otherwise. depending of what you are plannig with script wrapping I would recommend you seriously take a look to the REST API

    http://files.gpfsug.org/presentations/2017/Ehningen/23_-_SSUG17DE_-_Alexander_Wolf-Reber_-_Spectrum_Scale_ReST_API.pdf

    --
    Ystävällisin terveisin / Kind regards / Saludos cordiales / Salutations

    Luis Bolinches
    Lab Services
    http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/services/labservices/

    IBM Laajalahdentie 23 (main Entrance) Helsinki, 00330 Finland
    Phone: +358 503112585

    "If you continually give you will continually have." Anonymous