[gpfsug-discuss] Sydney April Spectrum Scale UG Meeting

Spectrum Scale UG Chair (Simon Thompson) chair at spectrumscale.org
Tue Mar 21 14:00:50 GMT 2017

Hi All,

If you are located in the Australia region, you may be interested in the
Spectrum Scale User Group meeting being hosted in Sydney, Australia:

>We have a good part of the day for a Meet the Developers team with Kedar
>Karmarkar form India and his team.
>Plus Mellanox, Pawsey Supercomputing Centre, and a lessons learn from DDN
>on IB networking at the Australian Bureau of Meteorology (subject to
>disclosure agreement).

Agenda and registration are at:
>https://www.eventbrite.com/e/spectrum-scale-user-group-australia-gpfsugaus
>-april-2017-tickets-29136246297

There's also a slack channel for discussion at:
>https://ibmau-spectrumscale.slack.com/messages/C3C10AC9H/details/

This is being organised by Chris Schlipalius from Pawsey Supercomputing
Centre, please contact Chris directly for more details (see link on
Eventbrite page).

Simon
UK Group Chair