[gpfsug-discuss] default inode size

Aaron Knister aaron.s.knister at nasa.gov
Wed Mar 15 13:59:52 GMT 2017

I'm not sure because I've not tried it but if you chose an inode size
less than 4K does the FS still show as being 4K aligned? If it doesn't
this could prevent you from expanding the metadata capacity of the FS in
the future because in a non 4k aligned fs GPFS won't let you add 4K
sector size LUNS that contain metadata.

-Aaron

--
Aaron Knister
NASA Center for Climate Simulation (Code 606.2)