[gpfsug-discuss] CES, NFSv4 and Kerberos with AD authentication

Jeno Cram jenocram at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 20:18:07 GMT 2017

My apologies.. I hit send too soon.

 I'm running into an issue and I can't find the answer anywhere in the
Spectrum Scale documentation.

I'm trying to keberize nfsv4 with AD authentication for file access.
I have the instructions for the server (--enable-nfs-kerberos) and
also ran "mmnfs configuration change idmapd_domain=example.com".

Is there anything else that needs to be done on the server side and
what needs to be configured on the client to allow this?