[gpfsug-discuss] Potential problems - leaving trace enabled in over-write mode?

Bryan Banister bbanister at jumptrading.com
Tue Mar 7 21:17:35 GMT 2017

Just depends on how your problem is detected… is it in a log?  Is it found by running a command (.e.g mm*)?  Is it discovered in `ps` output?  Is your scheduler failing jobs?

We have ongoing monitoring of most of these types of problem detection points and an automated process to capture a trace could be added to trigger upon detection depending on how the problem is detected…
-B