[gpfsug-discuss] Issues getting SMB shares working.

Aidan Richmond a.g.richmond at leeds.ac.uk
Thu Mar 2 15:41:40 GMT 2017

mmnfs export list -n /absl/SCRATCH
Path          Delegations Clients    Access_Type Protocols Transports
Squash      Anonymous_uid Anonymous_gid SecType PrivilegedPort
DefaultDelegations Manage_Gids NFS_Commit
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
/absl/SCRATCH none        *          RW          4         TCP
ROOT_SQUASH -2            -2            KRB5I   FALSE          none
          FALSE       FALSE
/absl/SCRATCH none        fbscpcu097 RW          3         TCP
ROOT_SQUASH -2            -2            sys     FALSE          none
          FALSE       FALSE

Ignore the fbscpcu097 entry, I think my departed colleague was just
using that for testing, the NFS clients all access it though nfsv4 which
looks to be using kerberos from this.

--
Aidan Richmond
Apple/Unix Support Officer, IT