[gpfsug-discuss] Protocol node: active directory authentication

Frank Tower frank.tower at outlook.com
Sun Jun 18 06:06:30 BST 2017

Hi,

We finally received protocols node following the recommendations some here provided and the help of the wiki.

Now we would like to use kerberized NFS, we dig into spectrumscale documentations and wiki but we would like to know if anyone is using such configuration ?

Do you also have any performance issue (vs NFSv4/NFSv3 with sec=sys) ?

We will also use Microsoft Active Directory and we are willing to populate all our users with UID/GID, summer is coming, we will have some spare time 😊

Someone is using kerberized NFSv4 with Microsoft Active Directory ?

Thank by advance for your feedback.

Kind Regards,

Frank.