[gpfsug-discuss] Upgrade with architecture change

Steve Duersch duersch at us.ibm.com
Thu Jun 8 15:09:03 BST 2017

We have not tested such a procedure.  The only route that we have done is a
complete mmdelnode/mmaddnode scenario.  This would mean an mmdeldisk.  It
would be more time consuming since data has to move.
Operating in a mixed architecture environment is not a problem.  We have
tested and support that.

Steve Duersch
Spectrum Scale
845-433-7902