[gpfsug-discuss] NSD access routes

Oesterlin, Robert Robert.Oesterlin at nuance.com
Mon Jun 5 13:48:48 BST 2017

Hi Dave

I’ve done a large-scale (600 node) LROC deployment here - feel free to reach out if you have questions.

mmdiag --lroc is about all there is but it does give you a pretty good idea how the cache is performing but you can’t tell which files are cached. Also, watch out that the LROC cached will steal pagepool memory (1% of the LROC cache size)

Bob Oesterlin
Sr Principal Storage Engineer, Nuance