[gpfsug-discuss] NSD access routes

Dave Goodbourn dave at milk-vfx.com
Mon Jun 5 13:19:47 BST 2017

OK scrap my first question, I can't do what I wanted to do anyway!

I'm testing out the LROC idea. All seems to be working well, but, is there
anyway to monitor what's cached? How full it might be? The performance etc??

I can see some stats in mmfsadm dump lroc but that's about it.

Cheers,
*Dave Goodbourn*
Head of Systems
*MILK <http://www.milk-vfx.com/> VISUAL EFFECTS*