[gpfsug-discuss] get free space in GSS

Laurence Horrocks-Barlow laurence at qsplace.co.uk
Sun Jul 9 09:58:05 BST 2017

You can check the recovery groups to see if there is any remaining space.

I don't have access to my test system to confirm the syntax however if memory serves.

Run mmlsrecoverygroup to get a list of all the recovery groups then:

mmlsrecoverygroup <YOURRECOVERYGROUP> -L

This will list all your declustered arrays and their free space.

Their might be another method, however this way has always worked well for me.

-- Lauz