[gpfsug-discuss] Fail to mount file system

IBM Spectrum Scale scale at us.ibm.com
Tue Jul 4 09:36:43 BST 2017

What exactly do you mean by "I have received existing corrupted GPFS 4.2.2
lab"?
Is the file system corrupted ? Maybe this error is then due to file system
corruption.

Can you once try: mmmount fs_gpfs01 -a
If this does not work then try: mmmount -o rs fs_gpfs01

Let me know which mount is working.

Regards, The Spectrum Scale (GPFS) team

If you feel that your question can benefit other users of  Spectrum Scale
(GPFS), then please post it to the public IBM developerWroks Forum at
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/forums/html/forum?id=11111111-0000-0000-0000-000000000479
.

If your query concerns a potential software error in Spectrum Scale (GPFS)
and you have an IBM software maintenance contract please contact
1-800-237-5511 in the United States or your local IBM Service Center in
other countries.

The forum is informally monitored as time permits and should not be used
for priority messages to the Spectrum Scale (GPFS) team.