[gpfsug-discuss] AFM Migration Issue

Yaron Daniel YARD at il.ibm.com
Mon Jan 9 19:12:08 GMT 2017

Hi

Do u have nfsv4 acl's ?
Try to ask from IBM support  to get Sonas rsync in order to migrate the
data.

Regards

Yaron Daniel
 94 Em Ha'Moshavot Rd

Server, Storage and Data Services - Team Leader
 Petach Tiqva, 49527
Global Technology Services
 Israel
Phone:
+972-3-916-5672

Fax:
+972-3-916-5672

Mobile:
+972-52-8395593

e-mail:
yard at il.ibm.com

IBM Israel

From:   Jan-Frode Myklebust <janfrode at tanso.net>
To:     gpfsug main discussion list <gpfsug-discuss at spectrumscale.org>
Date:   01/09/2017 05:30 PM
Subject:        Re: [gpfsug-discuss] AFM Migration Issue
Sent by:        gpfsug-discuss-bounces at spectrumscale.org

Untested, and I have no idea if it will work on the number of files and
directories you have, but maybe you can fix it by rsyncing just the
directories?

rsync -av --dry-run --include='*/' --exclude='*' source/ destination/

-jf