[gpfsug-discuss] (Re)Introduction

Orlando Richards orichards at pixitmedia.com
Fri Jan 6 08:50:43 GMT 2017

Hi folks,

Since I've re-joined this list with my new identity, I thought I'd ping
over a brief re-intro email. Some of you will know me from my past life
working for the University of Edinburgh, but in November last year I
joined the team at Pixit Media / ArcaStream.

For those I've not met before - I've been working with GPFS since 2007
in a University environment, initially as an HPC storage engine but
quickly realised the benefits that GPFS could offer as a general
file/NAS storage platform as well, and developed its use in the
University of Edinburgh (and for the national UKRDF service) in that
vein. These days I'm spending a lot of my time looking at the
deployment, operations and support processes around GPFS - which means I
get to play with all sorts of hip and trendy buzzwords :)

--
*Orlando Richards*
VP Product Development, Pixit Media

--
 <http://pixitmedia.com>
This email is confidential in that it is intended for the exclusive