[gpfsug-discuss] pmcollector and NSD perf

Mark Bush Mark.Bush at siriuscom.com
Tue Dec 19 14:29:21 GMT 2017

I've noticed this in my test cluster both in 4.2.3.4 and 5.0.0.0 that in the GUI on the monitoring screen with the default view the NSD Server Throughput graph shows "Performance Collector did not return any data".  I've seen that in other items (SMB before for example) but never for NSD.  Is there something that must be enabled in the zimon sensor or collector config file to grab this or is this a bug?

Mark