[gpfsug-discuss] Spectrum Scale 5.0 now available on Fix Central

Simon Thompson (IT Research Support) S.J.Thompson at bham.ac.uk
Tue Dec 19 13:55:34 GMT 2017

Maybe it would have been a good idea to make this clear in the “What’s new in 5.0” slide decks used at SC. I don’t recall it being there. And the lack of forward public notification on this is not great, particularly for those not in NYC. Sure most of my clusters are on EL7 now, but I still have some nodes still running 6.x (notably some of our Spectrum Protect nodes which are not just systems we can reinstall).

Simon