[gpfsug-discuss] Hidden fileset

Sobey, Richard A r.sobey at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Dec 5 11:14:03 GMT 2017

Holy.. why did I not know about that option 😊

Will look into that.

And Robert – yes linking it somewhere else is my current option but it just makes TSM back it all up again when it gets linked to the correct path. Next on the agenda is how to exclude certain directories from the backup.

Thanks
Richard