[gpfsug-discuss] mmsetquota produces error

Edward Wahl ewahl at osc.edu
Thu Aug 17 15:50:27 BST 2017

We're running 4.2.2.3 (well technically 4.2.2.3 efix21 (1028007) since
yesterday" and we use filesets extensively for everything and I cannot
reproduce this.   I would guess this is somehow an inode issue, but... ??

checked the logs for the FS creation and looked for odd errors?

So this fileset is not a stand-alone, Is there anything odd about the mmlsfileset for the root fileset?
mmlsfileset gpfs root -L

can you create files in the Junction directory?  Does the increase in inodes
show up?

nothing weird from 'mmdf gpfs -m' ?

none of your metadata NSDs are offline?

Ed