[gpfsug-discuss] Hold the Date - Spectrum Scale Day @ HPCXXL (Sept 2017, NYC)

Kristy Kallback-Rose kkr at lbl.gov
Tue Aug 8 19:33:22 BST 2017

Hello,

	The GPFS Day of the HPCXXL conference is confirmed for Thursday, September 28th. Here is an updated URL, the agenda and registration are still being put together http://hpcxxl.org/summer-2017-meeting-september-24-29-new-york-city/ <http://hpcxxl.org/summer-2017-meeting-september-24-29-new-york-city/>. The GPFS Day will require registration, so we can make sure there is enough room (and coffee/food) for all attendees —however, there will be no registration fee if you attend the GPFS Day only.

	I’ll send another update when the agenda is closer to settled.

Cheers,
Kristy