[gpfsug-discuss] data integrity documentation

Sven Oehme oehmes at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 14:06:49 BST 2017

a trace during a mmfsck with the checksum parameters turned on would reveal
it.
the support team should be able to give you specific triggers to cut a
trace during checksum errors , this way the trace is cut when the issue
happens and then from the trace on server and client side one can extract
which card was used on each side.

sven