[gpfsug-discuss] May Meeting Registration

Spectrum Scale UG Chair (Simon Thompson) chair at spectrumscale.org
Tue Apr 11 16:18:01 BST 2017

Hi all,

Just a reminder that the next UK user group meeting is taking place on
9th/10th May. If you are planning on attending, please do register at:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/spectrum-scalegpfs-user-group-spring-2017-regi
stration-32113696932

(or try https://goo.gl/tRptru )

As last year, this is a 2 day event and we're planning a fun evening event
on the Tuesday night at Manchester Museum of Science.

Thanks to our sponsors Arcastream, DDN, Ellexus, Lenovo, IBM, Mellanox,
OCF and Seagate for helping make this happen!

We also still have some customer talk slots to fill, so please let me know
if you are interested in speaking.

Thanks

Simon