[gpfsug-discuss] Can't delete filesystem

Buterbaugh, Kevin L Kevin.Buterbaugh at Vanderbilt.Edu
Thu Apr 6 15:33:18 BST 2017

Hi JF,

I actually tried that - to no effect.  Yesterday evening I rebooted the 4 clients and, as expected, the 10 servers released their internal mounts as well … and then I was able to delete the filesystem successfully.  Thanks for the suggestions, all…

Kevin