[gpfsug-discuss] gpfs snapshots

Jez Tucker jtucker at pixitmedia.com
Wed Sep 14 19:49:36 BST 2016

Hi

   I still think I'm coming down on the side of simplistic ease of use:

Example:

[jtucker at pixstor ~]# mmlssnapshot mmfs1
Snapshots in file system mmfs1:
Directory                SnapId    Status  Created                   Fileset	Comment
@GMT-2016.09.13-23.00.14 551       Valid   Wed Sep 14 00:00:02 2016  myproject	Prior to phase 1
@GMT-2016.09.14-05.00.14 552       Valid   Wed Sep 14 06:00:01 2016  myproject  Added this and that
@GMT-2016.09.14-11.00.14 553       Valid   Wed Sep 14 12:00:01 2016  myproject  Merged project2
@GMT-2016.09.14-17.00.14 554       Valid   Wed Sep 14 18:00:02 2016  myproject  Before clean of .xmp
@GMT-2016.09.14-17.05.30 555       Valid   Wed Sep 14 18:05:03 2016  myproject  Archival

Jez

--
Jez Tucker
Head of Research & Product Development
Pixit Media
www.pixitmedia.com <http://www.pixitmedia.com>

--

This email is confidential in that it is intended for the exclusive
attention of the addressee(s) indicated. If you are not the intended