[gpfsug-discuss] Two new whitepapers published

Greg.Lehmann at csiro.au Greg.Lehmann at csiro.au
Mon Oct 31 07:03:35 GMT 2016

Thanks Yuri. These were great. I'm not trying to be impertinent, but I have one suggestion - If you can find the time, add some diagrams to help readers visualise the various data structures and layouts. I am thinking along the lines of what was in "The Magic Garden Explained" and "The Design and Implementation of the 4.3BSD UNIX Operating System" where they talked about their filesystems.

Cheers,

Greg