[gpfsug-discuss] filesystem thresholds in gui alerting

Ola Pontusson Ola.Pontusson at kb.se
Thu Oct 27 07:49:24 BST 2016

Hi

I am really looking forward to the 4.2.2 where I hopefully can adjust the thresholds of alarm levels. We just as Jan-Frode have filesystems that is not growing so much and waste a large amount of disk just to keep it green is never going to happend.

Below is an example of one of our filesystems.
/dev/smdb04       942T  900T   42T  96% /gpfs/smdb04

/Ola