[gpfsug-discuss] Two new whitepapers published

Daniel Kidger daniel.kidger at uk.ibm.com
Fri Oct 21 14:48:10 BST 2016

Great papers !

    @Yuri: do you want  to add entries at the top of that page to:
    a) help people find those papers, and
    b) make it more obvious that this page is not obsolete and no longer maintained.

   Daniel

   IBM Spectrum Storage Software
   +44 (0)7818 522266
   Sent from my iPad using IBM Verse

   From: laurence at qsplace.co.uk
   To: alandhae at gmx.de, gpfsug-discuss at spectrumscale.org
   Date: 21 Oct 2016 08:11:23
   Subject: Re: [gpfsug-discuss] Two new whitepapers published

       Right down the bottom of the page under attachments.

     -- Lauz

         On 21 October 2016 07:43:40 BST, "Andreas Landhäußer" <alandhae at gmx.de> wrote:
     Hi Yuri,Arrg, can't find them, page has been last updated on Aug, 18 by JohnTOlson, maybe its internal and not open for the public?Ciao  AndreasOn Fri, 21 Oct 2016, Yuri L Volobuev <volobuev at us.ibm.com> wrote: Esteemed GPFS and Spectrum Scale users, For your reading enjoyment, two new whitepapers have been posted to the Spectrum Scale Wiki: Spectrum Scale: Replication in GPFS Spectrum Scale: GPFS Metadata The URL for the parent page is https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home?lang=en#!/wiki/General%20Parallel%20File%20System%20
(GPFS)/page/White%20Papers%20%26%20Media The two .pdf documents are accessible through the Attachment section at the bottom of the page.  Unfortunately, dW "spam prevention engine" does a very good job preventing me from "spamming" the page to actually add links. Best regards, Yuri
         --
     Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.Unless stated otherwise above: