[gpfsug-discuss] Will there be any more GPFS 4.2.0-x releases?

Felipe Knop knop at us.ibm.com
Wed Oct 19 22:35:43 BST 2016

Kevin,

There will no longer be further PTFs on the 4.2.0 stream. Fixes are now
provided on 4.2.1.  See

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/STXKQY_4.2.1/com.ibm.spectrum.scale.v4r21.doc/bl1xx_soc.htm

for the functional enhancements for 4.2.1.

See

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/forums/html/topic?id=14de7136-e7da-4f93-9f50-5981af1b3f54&ps=50

for announcements on 4.2.1, including the changelog for each PTF.

  Felipe

----
Felipe Knop                                     knop at us.ibm.com
GPFS Development and Security