[gpfsug-discuss] SC16 Draft Agenda [Save the date: Sunday, November 13th]

GPFS UG USA Principal usa-principal at gpfsug.org
Mon Oct 10 23:59:46 BST 2016

Hello all,

	There have been some questions about the Spectrum Scale Users Group event for SC16 and we thought it best to publish our draft agenda and continue to fill it in as details get settled. That way you can make your travel plans and schedules.

	The date and rough times are set, we may adjust the time range a bit depending upon the number of user talks that people would like to give. So note, yes! we are asking for user talks. Please consider doing this. We always receive positive feedback about talks given by users that describe real world experiences. If any of the user talk slots below are of interest to you, please let us know as soon as you can. We may turn at least one user talk into a panel if we can get enough participants.

	As always, your feedback is welcome. This is a users group after all.

So, here’s what we have planned so far: