[gpfsug-discuss] Spectrum Scale for Linux on z Systems now supports native Spectrum Scale encryption

Frank Kraemer kraemerf at de.ibm.com
Fri Oct 7 13:08:19 BST 2016

>Peter Muench1/Germany/IBM wrote on 07.10.2016 12:11:52:

Since September 20th, Spectrum Scale for Linux on z Systems 4.2.1.1 code is
available. (Download is via fixcentral)

Spectrum Scale for Linux on z Systems now supports native GPFS encryption:
>From the latest FAQ (see Q2.28: What are the current requirements /
limitations for IBM Spectrum Scale for Linux on z Systems?)

If you have further questions, please let me know. Thank you.

Peter Muench
Spectrum Scale for Linux on z Systems Development
mailto:muenchp at de.ibm.com