[gpfsug-discuss] GSS 3.0 (GPFS 4.2.1) upgrade experiences?

Sobey, Richard A r.sobey at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Oct 4 16:48:31 BST 2016

We’re not huge, and not running GSS, but we are running CES for 3000+ concurrent users. We went from 3.5 to 4.2.1 via 4.1.1 and our experience was outstanding. We had some enforced downtime during the upgrad and a few hiccups with CES specifically, but overall very happy.

That may help you in some shape or form ☺