[gpfsug-discuss] SS 4.2.1 + CES NFS / SMB

Mark.Bush at siriuscom.com Mark.Bush at siriuscom.com
Mon Nov 14 19:48:04 GMT 2016

I don’t have the exact answer to this issue but I had dealt with something similar before.  I’m thinking this may have something to do with NFSv4 needing to be kerberized to work with AD?  Again, not really sure on the SpecScale specifics here but worth seeing if you need Kerberos as well to get this to authenticate properly with AD and NFSv4.