[gpfsug-discuss] "waiting for exclusive use of connection for sending msg"

Oesterlin, Robert Robert.Oesterlin at nuance.com
Tue Nov 8 13:56:10 GMT 2016

This is one of those RPC waiters whose real cause and solution elude me. I know from various sources that it's network congestion related. But the documentation doesn't *really* give me a clue as to where to look next. If the NSD server is running well, with no obvious network issues then this may be a simple matter of network congestion.

Any member out there who might know in detail where I should be looking?

Bob Oesterlin
Sr Principal Storage Engineer, Nuance
507-269-0413