[gpfsug-discuss] CES and IP's that disappear

Mark.Bush at siriuscom.com Mark.Bush at siriuscom.com
Fri Nov 4 16:18:17 GMT 2016

I continue to run into a problem where after I get CES setup properly and the ces-ip addresses show up, I then add an NFS export and all of a sudden the ces-ip’s disappear from the protocol nodes.  I have been scouring the problem determination guide but can’t seem to find out what is going on.  It makes no sense to me that the IP’s would disappear.  Especially after a simple task of just adding an nfs export.  I first thought this was just a gui issue but just got done trying it all from the cli and the same thing happens.  Has anyone seen anything like this?

Mark

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. This message may be viewed by parties at Sirius Computer Solutions other than those named in the message header. This message does not contain an official representation of Sirius Computer Solutions. If you have received this communication in error, notify Sirius Computer Solutions immediately and (i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message immediately if this is an electronic communication. Thank you.

Sirius Computer Solutions<http://www.siriuscom.com>