[gpfsug-discuss] unified file and object

leslie elliott leslie.james.elliott at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 22:00:25 GMT 2016

Bill

you are correct about it missing details

[root at pren-gs7k-vm4 ~]# cat /etc/swift/object-server-sof.conf
[DEFAULT]
devices = /gpfs/pren01/ObjectFileset/o
log_level = ERROR

now that I have yours for reference I have updated the file and the service
starts, but I am unsure why it was not provisioned correctly initially

leslie