[gpfsug-discuss] Speakers Wanted - June 10, Argonne National Lab

Maloney, John Daniel malone12 at illinois.edu
Thu May 26 19:33:33 BST 2016

Hi Kristy,
I’d be willing to present at the User Group Meeting on the 10th at Argonne.  Our talk would be based on our roll out of a new GPFS environment that leverages remote cluster mounts, AFM, and the new cluster export services functionality in 4.2 to help us better serve our campus users who leverage U of I’s campus cluster.  Let me know if a slot is still available and if/when you need more information or slides.

Best,

J.D. Maloney
Storage Engineer | Storage Enabling Technologies Group
National Center for Supercomputing Applications (NCSA)
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
1205 W. Clark St. Urbana, IL 61801