[gpfsug-discuss] UK user group

Spectrum scale UG Chair (Simon Thompson) chair at spectrumscale.org
Wed May 18 19:35:44 BST 2016

Hi All,

Well, the UK user group is wrapped up. Most of the slides are now live on the user group site on the presentations pages. Hopefully we'll get the last few up in the next few days.

Thanks to all the user speakers, IBM speakers and those from our sponsors for supporting the event. And also to the members of the community who come along to support us, to ask questions and to challenge IBM for the future!

We had just under 30 speakers from across the globe, and a packed agenda over two days. You can get some insight on the days by checking the #SSUG16 hashtag on twitter.

Again thanks to the sponsors from Arcastream, DDN, IBM, Lenovo, Mellanox, NetApp, OCF, Seagate for supporting the event.

A final note of thanks to Oxford e-research centre for lending is their camera for the camera for two days, we have videos from many of the talks, we need to work out what to do with them, hopefully will get something online in the next few weeks! So keep an eye out!

If you came along and forget to give us your feedback forms, please drop myself and Claire an email and let us know!

And don't forget, if you missed us, there are user groups events over the next six weeks in New York, Chicago and Frankfurt!

Simon