[gpfsug-discuss] Demo

Jan-Frode Myklebust janfrode at tanso.net
Wed May 11 18:04:37 BST 2016

Some suggestions for stuff I find demo-interesting..

Show snapshots accessible as previous version trough SMB/Windows Explorer.
Show offline files with X indicator in Explorer, if you can do HSM (maybe
trough via the cloud gateway beta).

Show object storage trough cyberduck, or similar clients.

Failover nfs/smb.

Mixed windows/linux cluster accessing same filesystem.

mmbackup doing backups of million of files in no time.

-jf

ons. 11. mai 2016 kl. 04.02 skrev Mark.Bush at siriuscom.com <