[gpfsug-discuss] Places are filling up fast!

Secretary GPFS UG secretary at gpfsug.org
Wed Mar 23 11:31:45 GMT 2016

Dear members,

We've had a fantastic response to the registrations for the next meeting
in May. So good in fact that there are only 22 spaces left! If you are
thinking of attending I would recommend doing so as soon as you can to
avoid missing out. The link to register is:
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/spectrum-scale-gpfs-user-group-spring-2016-tickets-21724951916
[1]

Also, we really like to hear from members on their experiences and are
looking for volunteers for a short 15-20 minute presentation on their
Spectrum Scale/GPFS installation, the highs and lows of it! If you're
interested, please let Simon (chair at spectrumscaleug.org) or I know.

Thanks and we look forward to seeing you in May.

Claire

--

Claire O'Toole
Spectrum Scale/GPFS User Group Secretary

Links:
------
[1]
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/spectrum-scale-gpfs-user-group-spring-2016-tickets-21724951916