[gpfsug-discuss] HAWC/LROC in Ganesha server

Martin Gasthuber martin.gasthuber at desy.de
Tue Mar 22 09:45:30 GMT 2016

Hi,

  we're looking for a powerful (and cost efficient) machine config to optimally support the new CES services, especially Ganesha. In more detail, we're wondering if somebody has already got some experience running these services on machines with HAWC and/or LROC enabled HW, resulting in a clearer understanding of the benefits of that config. We will have ~300 client boxes accessing GPFS via NFS and planning for 2 nodes initially.

best regards,
  Martin