[gpfsug-discuss] upgrading to spectrum scale 4.1 from gpfs 3.5.0-21

Damir Krstic damir.krstic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 20:33:35 GMT 2016

Figured it out - this node had RedHat version of a kernel that was custom
patched by RedHat some time ago for the IB issues we were experiencing. I
could not build a portability layer on this kernel. After upgrading the
node to more recent version of the kernel, I was able to compile
portability layer and get it all working.

Thanks for suggestions.

Damir