[gpfsug-discuss] systemd

Simon Thompson (Research Computing - IT Services) S.J.Thompson at bham.ac.uk
Thu Mar 10 12:00:09 GMT 2016

So just picking up this from Feb 2015, have been doing some upgrades to
4.2.0.1, and see that there is now systemd support as part of this... Now
I just need to unpick the local hacks we put into the init script (like
wait for IB to come up) and implement those as proper systemd deps I guess.

Thanks for sorting this though IBM!

Simon

On 10/02/2015, 15:17, "gpfsug-discuss-bounces at gpfsug.org on behalf of
Simon Thompson (Research Computing - IT Services)"
<gpfsug-discuss-bounces at gpfsug.org on behalf of S.J.Thompson at bham.ac.uk>