[gpfsug-discuss] mount: /dev/gpfs01 already mounted or /gpfs01 busy

Buterbaugh, Kevin L Kevin.Buterbaugh at Vanderbilt.Edu
Wed Jun 29 16:46:57 BST 2016

Hi Tejas,

One thing that I have had occasional success with is a lazy unmount - i.e. “unmount -l /gpfs01”.  Doesn’t help more of the time than it does help in my experience, but it’s one thing I try before bouncing a node.  HTHAL…

Kevin