[gpfsug-discuss] SECOND CHANCE - OpenStack & Spectrum Scale Usage Survey

Bill Owen billowen at us.ibm.com
Wed Jun 1 23:04:45 BST 2016

If you already filled out the OpenStack & Spectrum Scale Usage Survey,
Thank You!

If you haven't yet, there's still time to be heard  - Please take 10
minutes to answer the questions in this short survey:
https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2774614/IBMSpectrumScale-OpenStackUsageSurvey

Thank you,
Bill Owen
billowen at us.ibm.com