[gpfsug-discuss] migrating data from GPFS3.5 to ESS appliance (GPFS4.1)

Oesterlin, Robert Robert.Oesterlin at nuance.com
Fri Jan 29 19:49:38 GMT 2016

Not talking about ESS specifically, but It’s not possible to change the block size of an existing file system – you are pretty much stuck with file copy. Something I wish IBM would address, I’d love to change the block size of some of my file system too.

Bob Oesterlin
Sr Storage Engineer, Nuance HPC Grid
507-269-0413