[gpfsug-discuss] Next meet the devs - 24th Feb 2016

Simon Thompson (Research Computing - IT Services) S.J.Thompson at bham.ac.uk
Mon Feb 8 10:07:29 GMT 2016

Hi All,

Just to note that we are NOW FULL for the next meet the devs in Feb.

Simon

From: <gpfsug-discuss-bounces at spectrumscale.org<mailto:gpfsug-discuss-bounces at spectrumscale.org>> on behalf of Simon Thompson <chair at spectrumscale.org<mailto:chair at spectrumscale.org>>
Date: Tuesday, 19 January 2016 at 17:13
To: "gpfsug-discuss at spectrumscale.org<mailto:gpfsug-discuss at spectrumscale.org>" <gpfsug-discuss at spectrumscale.org<mailto:gpfsug-discuss at spectrumscale.org>>
Subject: [gpfsug-discuss] Next meet the devs - 24th Feb 2016

Dear All,

We are planning the next 'Meet the Devs' event for Wednesday 24th February 2016,
11am-3:30pm. The event will be held in central Oxford. The agenda promises to be hands on and give you
the opportunity to speak face to face with the developers of Spectrum Scale.

Guideline agenda:
* TBC - please provide input on what you'd like to see!

Lunch and refreshments will be provided.

Please can you let me know by email if you are interested in attending by Wednesday 17th February.

Thanks and we hope to see you there. Thanks to Andy at OERC for offering to host.

Simon