[gpfsug-discuss] LROC

Sven Oehme oehmes at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 16:09:58 GMT 2016

i agree that is a very long name , given this is a nvme device it should
show up as /dev/nvmeXYZ
i suggest to report exactly that in nsddevices and retry.
i vaguely remember we have some fixed length device name limitation , but i
don't remember what the length is, so this would be my first guess too that
the long name is causing trouble.