[gpfsug-discuss] LROC

Sven Oehme oehmes at us.ibm.com
Wed Dec 28 19:06:19 GMT 2016

you have no device configured that's why it doesn't show any stats :

>>> LROC Device(s): 'NULL' status Idle

run mmsnsd -X to see if gpfs can see the path to the device. most likely it
doesn't show up there and you need to adjust your nsddevices list to
include it , especially if it is a NVME device.

sven

Sven Oehme
Scalable Storage Research
email: oehmes at us.ibm.com